Before appealing your citation, bear in mind the following:
- When you became a student, or accepted a position with Carthage College, you agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the College. The policies on motor vehicle registration and use are a part of these regulations.
- Permit holders are not guaranteed a space nearest classes, residence halls or place of work.
- If an emergency or other extenuating circumstance is being used as an excuse, documented proof must be forwarded to the Public Safety Director as part of your appeal.
- Not knowing the regulations is not a valid excuse.
- Your past parking record will be a factor in the decision process.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.